One of the most common reasons for AC and furnace repairs is lack of regularly scheduled maintenance – our expert team at Matheny Heating and Cooling can ensure your system is working just the way it should be throughout the year with service programs designed to save you both money and headaches.
Join Our Maintenance Program
Our Equipment Maintenance Program includes two semi-annual service visits to ensure your furnace, water heater, and air conditioner are ready for the time of year you need them most
Maintenance Services include:
- Clean condenser coil
- Check electrical connections for tightness
- Check blower components for wear and tear alignment
- Filter change
- Check refrigerant level
- Clean condensate drain
- Lubricate all motors and bearings as needed
- Check temperature drop/rise
- Check thermostat
- Check safety devices and adjust controls and sensors
- Clean burners and test for combustion for optimum fuel efficiency
- Examine combustion chamber for leaks
- Check flue draft and flue pipe for safety
- Lower Utility Costs
- Extended Life for Equipment
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- Save 15% on any repairs needed (excluding Diagnostic Charge)
- Satisfies manufacturer’s warranty requirements
Planned Service Agreements (PSA)
Matheny Heating & Cooling would like to encourage you to enroll in a Preventive Maintenance program for your HVAC equipment. Fall is the best time to buy a Planned Service Agreement (PSA) for your heating and air conditioning equipment. When you purchase a PSA, we will provide you with two precision tune-ups per year (one air conditioner tune-up and one furnace tune up) to help provide a quality, efficient and safe indoor environment.
Even if you just purchased a new heating and air system with a 10-year parts and labor extended warranty, you will still benefit from a PSA from Matheny Heating and Cooling. All extended warranties require the equipment to have regular maintenance or the warranty will not be valid.
Although, it may be tempting to “do it yourself”, we strongly recommend letting a licensed technician do the job. The consequences of damaging part of the system are full replacement or missing the actual problem, both of which can be very costly. Save yourself time and money by having it done the right way.
Additional Benefits Include:
PEACE OF MIND: Preventative maintenance will mean fewer system failures and prolongs the life of your heating and cooling system under normal operating conditions. Preventative maintenance maximizes safety by correcting potential problems before they occur.
SAVINGS: Planned Service Agreements typically more than pay for themselves with equipment continuing to operate at peak efficiency and lower operating costs. Plus, our PSA customers receive 15% discount on any future repairs during the length of the agreement.
PRIORITY SERVICE: Our PSA customers receive priority service should a system failure occur during the heat of the summer or the cold of winter.
Did you know that one of the most common reasons for AC repairs is lack of regularly scheduled maintenance? Without a yearly Air conditioning and furnace tune-up service, your equipment can run into problems simply from normal use. Wear and tear eventually cause components to break down, and dust and grime can cause your system to run less efficiently, causing energy cost to rise. During our tune up visit, our technicians will provide you with a comprehensive inspection of your cooling and heating system, checking and cleaning the various components of your equipment to ensure is working just the way it should. Plus, we’ll provide you with valuable information about any potential issues down the line, and ways you can get the most out of your cooling system, and give you a snapshot of the condition your equipment is in. This will make planning for the future much easier, especially when it comes time to consider un upgrade or replacement for your systems. If that time is near, our team can also help you weigh your options, and give you information and pricing for a new system.
Indoor Air Quality
Have you ever thought about having an Air Purifier installed? Did you know that 99% of the germs, viruses & bacteria in your home or business can be removed from the air you breathe?
Indoor Air Quality or “IAQ” has moved to the forefront of our industry in 2020. A growing number of businesses and homeowners are taking a closer look at the benefits of an Air purifying system to provide safety for themselves, their families, employees, customers, and students.
- New and improved Patented ActivePure Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Purifies surfaces and air, removes VOC’s smoke and odors
- Safely removes allergy and asthma triggering contaminants
- Protects heating and cooling systems from potentially dangerous buildup
- Creates a cleaner, safer indoor environment
HOW IT WORKS
- ActivePure Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Features a high intensity UVC light that makes use of the same oxidation and ionizing properties of light as naturally occurring in sunlight
- Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the environment around you
- ActivePure has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
- Installed by a professional directly to the existing HVAC system ductwork
If you want to purify the air in your home or workplace, contact us for a free estimate!
Contact Matheny Heating and Cooling Today!
"*" indicates required fields