THE INFLATION REDUCTION ACT (IRA)
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (IRA) is the largest ever climate investment by the Federal Government in American history, projected to reduce greenhouse gas by 31-44% below 2005 levels by 2030. The IRA will also bring energy bill relief to U.S. households by incentivizing the adoption of more efficient, all-electric appliances.
There a few different residential rebate programs benefiting homeowners:
- High Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program (HEEHRP)
- Energy Efficient Home Improvement (25C) Tax Credit Details
- HOMES Rebate Program
Learn more and see if you qualify for these programs here.
Financing Through Spire
You may qualify for financing through Spire on your new gas system.
For more information, and to see what qualifies, contact us today!
Rebates are available through Ameren and Spire for new, qualifying installs. See details below to see what qualifies:
For 92-95% high efficiency furnaces or boilers
High efficiency gas furnaces or boilers (96% or greater)
Get your $2,000 Heat Pump Tax Credit
With unprecedented tax credits, now is the time to maximize your savings!!!
Ameren Missouri Rebates
The equipment must meet the program’s eligibility requirements listed here to qualify for the rebate.
- The dwelling must be associated with a current Ameren Missouri residential electric account.
- To be eligible for participation in the program, the dwelling unit must be one of the following:
- Single Family Eligibility
- Single family residence
- Building with four units or fewer, in any configuration
- Row house, which is defined as a single family dwelling unit that shares common vertical walls only with other single family dwelling units
- Multifamily Eligibility
- Multistory, multifamily dwelling units with greater than four units that also share a horizontal surface (floor or ceiling) with another dwelling unit
- A Participating Contractor must install qualifying equipment, and that contractor must be considered a Participating Contractor by the Heating and Cooling Program at the time of installation. Participating Contractors can be located by visiting AmerenMissouriSavings.com/ HVAC or calling 1.877.215.5752. When you call the Participating Contractor, mention that you are interested in Ameren Missouri rebates.
- All rebate applications and supporting documents must be submitted by a Participating Contractor within 30 days of installation and by December 15, 2022.
New Equipment Rebate Eligibility
- Newly installed equipment must meet or exceed the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) or Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) levels set forth by the program
and documented by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Existing operating CAC and ASHP being replaced must have a nameplate SEER rating below 14.0.
- Existing operating GSHP being replaced must have a nameplate EER rating of 12.0 or lower (partial cooling load).
- Existing failed CAC, ASHP or GSHP does not require maximum nameplate SEER/EER rating.
- Existing equipment that is operating must have an operational condenser to be classified as operating (early replacement).
- Rebate eligibility is dependent on the existing heating source. Click the equipment below to see eligibility.*
Rebates for Higher Efficiency Systems
In addition to the incentives noted on this chart, Ameren Missouri works with HVAC distributors to promote the installation of higher efficiency equipment by providing rebates, education and training. For equipment such as 18+ SEER CAC and ASHP, and mini/multi-splits (ducted and/or ductless) systems, incentives vary by program and measure type.
*Some restrictions may apply. Valid for installations performed between January 1 and December 31, 2022. Visit AmerenMissouriSavings.com/HVAC or call 1.877.215.5752 for full program details.
Contact Matheny Heating and Cooling Today!
"*" indicates required fields